SynMax™ 5W30 Synthetic Racing Motor Oil
• Sold per Gallon
• 3 Gallons per Case
• All engine applications which require 0w30 or 5W30 oil as required or suggested by engine builder with SOLID - FLAT TAPPET OR ROLLER LIFTER - VALVE TRAIN.
• Standard 350 – 400 CI Racing Engines with SOLID LIFER including but not restricted to: “Series Specification” or “ Crate” motors including: Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge.
• Including but not restricted to: Short Track, Late Model, IMCA, Hobby Stock, Grand National.
• NASCAR Old or Current Fuel Injection Design Race Engines for: Cup, Busch or Truck Series: Chevrolet, Ford, Toyota, Dodge (where 5w30 specified).
• ILMOR 396 – ARCA specification (where 5w30 specified).
• USAF 2000 - Indy Spec Race Engine ( 2L );; Indy Lights Mazda; Roush 2L Spec Racer Ford other Sportscar Applications (where 5w30 specified).
* SPECIFIC FOR PROFESSIONAL USE IN COMPETITION RACE ENGINES ONLY.
• SynMax - Synthetic Racing Motor Oil 5W30 also can be used with the BRINN 2 Speed with Brass Multi-Disk Clutches
• 100% Full Synthetic with Aerospace base oils.
• High Zinc / ZDDP & SynMax anti-wear formulation
• Diamond Like Additive (DLA) Aerospace Advantage greatly decreases overall friction while increasing component durability; improving horsepower & torque consistency
• Poly-X Premium Viscosity Stability package
• Superior flat tappet, roller cam & valve train protection
• Operates cooler with increased oil pressure results.
• Performance Repeatability over the Service life of the Engine
• Oil Operation Temperatures: 220°F to 280°F
*Not For Street Application Use