Water-Kooler - Coolant System Treatment. Product Information:
• Concentrate treats up to 3 gallons
• Protects the entire engine and radiator coolant system.
• Up to double the chemical additive concentration levels as compared to other comparable products.
• Premium thermal chemical & liquid cooling technology increases coolant system capability average of 10% (20F), while improving engine performance, efficiency and life.
Applications & Use:
• Extreme Duty Automotive Racing (Use One Complete bottle - no need for double treatment)
• Standard Automotive Gasoline (Commercial and Trucking)
• Heavy Duty Diesel (Commercial and Trucking)
• Maximum protection: one-pint bottle treatment per 2 gallons.
Features & Benefits:
• Up to double the heat transfer properties of water alone while enhancing a higher boiling point.
• Reduces coolant system / cylinder head temperatures & potential for overheating.
• Prevents foaming & cavitations by reducing air or vapor bubble formations.
• Performance inhibitor film / coating upon all metal & aluminum surfaces increases “slipperiness” for water to flow easier by reducing surface tension & friction.
• Electrolysis prevention through: 1) Coating and Insulation of metal parts to prevent electrical current 2) Acid and pH neutralization 3) Prevention of galvanic corrosion.
• Water-Moly & Anti-Wear Technology lubricates & protects water pump bearing, seal and shaft.
• Water pump efficiency, performance and life increased.
• Cleansing & anti-oxidation prevention including erosion, corrosion, rust, scale deposits & pitting.
• Environmentally Friendly, Non-Toxic & Non-Corrosive when used in proper concentration.
• PH Neutralization of harmful acids to prevent glycol (anti-freeze) “green goo” or chemical break down.
• Will not affect gaskets and hoses.
• Will not lower coolant freeze point, nor to be used as a substitute for glycol (anti-freeze) alone.
• Always use distilled or R/O purified (pH / acid neutral) water to reduce impurities and contaminates which also increases treatment / chemical performance within the coolant system